Thursday 23 October 2008

Beige DVD drive in a Black case - I don't think so.

A mate of mine gave me a black gaming case a few years ago. It's pretty cool. It's got 2 fans at the rear, a fan at the side (glows neon), and I stuck another fan at the front. In fact I stuck 2 fans at the front but then I took it out and put it in my Dad's PC case. You can never have too many fans. Well I suppose you can.

Anyway, the front of the case opens out as it's actually a cover. The front of the case has got "eye" shaped lights which glow red when the HDD is being red. Awesome.

But when I open the door, I'm greeted by my *beige* DVD-RW drive and my *beige* transfer panel. Ugh! So after 3 years I've decided to do something about it. Bring out the black spray paint!

I could have just got a black bezel which I'm sure are pretty cheap nowadays but that would require waiting for delivery and I wanted it black NOW!! At the minute the plates are out drying in the garage - I'll give them another coat tomorrow and maybe post some pics too.

Am I that bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment