Thursday 10 September 2009

Drum Hero

I've got Guitar Hero: World Tour. Do you have it? I have it for my Wii. If yes, then you'll know some of the pads (the red pad especially) doesn't always pick up the hits. You have to hit it harder than the rest. I didn't like this.
As I soon began playing most songs in Expert mode (thaaaaat's right), I also found the orange pad (the cymbol) also had to be hit quite hard.

So, I did a bit of research. Google was my friend.

This is a known fault with the drum kit, and as such - a free solution is provided (under warranty anyway)!

http://guitarhero.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/guitarhero.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=21748&p_sid=HCNFwPCj&p_lva=23199

Contact them, stating the problem you're having with the drums. They'll ask you to do a few checks but once you confirm the problem, they'll send you a MIDI-USB cable for the drums to be connected to your PC/Laptop. It can take 4-6 WEEKS they said but I got mine in a matter of days!

I downloaded the software, followed the instructions, adjusted my sensitivity, and voila! Perfect hits every time!

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Great game, great support.

Digiman out

2 comments:

  1. Love guitar hero and one of our guitars is also pretty insenstive so I will direct my bro to your blog!!

    We must rock out sometime soon digiman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to Debs, rock out with me instead, i'm more talented in the GH department.

    It took me a while to overtake her (she's quite good) but I did. I have World Tour and GH Metallica, but no drums =[

    We could have a rematch Debs but once someone can play Sad But True on Guitar Hero Metallica and get a 5* result (me) there's no going back im afraid ;)

    Lots of love, Jonny. :p

    ReplyDelete